Vitamins and supplements for mewing?

• If I use vitamin k, vitamin d, calcium, and magnesium can that help speed up the mewing process and help me gain more bone and facilitate bone remodeling with the maxilla?

• Magnesium is important but, Vitamin K2, alongside Vitamin D3 and calcium, works together to create and remodel bones. Unfortunately, humans are severely deficient in Vitamin K2 - studies have shown that up to 90% of people don't get enough of this essential vitamin.

Looking for the best way to maximize your mewing results?

Taking Vitamin K2, D3, and calcium in combination could theoretically improve your results. Studies have found that Vitamin K2, in particular MK4, can have a significant positive impact bone formation and bone remodeling.

There are some mewers who have experiences with Vit K2 and D3, One of the famous results of mewing with supplements is this man.

We sell affordable Mewing supplementation in our store, Mewing Supplement

• @Mewing Thanks for the info. Can Vitamin K1 work as well?

• V@Kashif VItamin K1 has other benefits. Vitamin K2 has two variants, Vitamin MK7 and Vitamin MK4. They have different effects on bones. MK4 stops and reverse bone loss, grows stronger bones and reduces fractures more than 80%. MK7 has never been shown to reduce fractures. 

So as mewers we like Vitamin K2 MK4.

:)

• @Mewing Thanks, also, one more question. I notice when I combine the mewing with the vitamins my cheekbones get more pronounced and it kind of looks like my face is puffy in that area but it's just that I have strong, large cheekbones. Could this be a good thing? What might you think that is?

• Magnum workshop has an article on it 

for the fastest remodelling possible you need to balance your osteoblasts and osteoclasts k2 only does one and inhibits the other